Where's she ?

                       WHERE'S SHE ?


Life is all about losing and meeting new people , but losing those people from life which were an integral part of our life breaks up . It must  have been happen to all of u once and if not then you are lucky enough and I pray that it doesn't happen to you 


Life feels all good and sorted until and unless you meet the person you always wanted and all feels so perfect until a sudden storm hits you and then you are fully shattered and broken ,I know it sounds funny but that's the truth if it happened to you . I question myself how a person can destroy your mental health and affect you so much and in return I have no answer to the question .What I learnt from this was "When we lose someone we love, we must learn not to live without them, but to live with the love they left behind " and this feels so surreal . I also learnt that whatever the person did to you , you can forget them but how the memories . Memories are such a wonderful thing if you notice a simple touch, fragrance , sometimes songs can make you remind of them and living in those memories is the most difficult part I have ever noticed .

Life teaches us how to lose people and meet new ones but it doesn't teach us how to forget the memories  Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
                        And the memories bring back
                        Memories bring back you

                                            


                       

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHERE WE ALL HAVE BEEN

LIFE:- a sprint?