LIFE:- a sprint?

                                       LIFE:- A sprint? 




Lets get deep into this life:- a sprint? isn't this correct ,life has always been a race full of ups and downs in every human life well that's what life is , imagine a life full of ups and no downs well that's sounds good but strange too.



Well my life has always been full of ups and down , wait I am not sad about it or I was . Going more into my phase I feel my life , my problems were always different and more depressing than other ,but I was wrong in this , when I opened up my feelings to some of my close people they had some other kind of pain which were already affecting them , in these times I also learned that being angry on someone without any actual reason was the funniest thing I did and now I regret it the most . I have wasted an ample amount of time thinking about someone , being angry ,worries and grudges and what I learnt "if you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change". life has always been a sprint to me and now I enjoy it, you all will find it weird but I am that kind of person which wants something to affect me yes I know this is something strange but yes that what I want and I guess even god knows this because every time they bring something strange things which affects me and I guess to heal these things writing is the best possible way , well I am happy with this life I am living in and even you should be because we live once and we should live it fully ." don't waste your time in anger , worries, grudges life is too short to be unhappy".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHERE WE ALL HAVE BEEN

Where's she ?